Fermentation control software
- MINIFOR includes all the electronics for visualizing and regulation of 6 parameters (temperature, pH, DO, air flow rate, agitation and parameter ‘X’)
- Process control software (PCS) for completely automatic control, data acquisition and real-time visualization of parameters
- FNet – ready to use software for MINIFOR fermentor and bioreactor
- SIAM – industrial fermentation software with unlimited possibilities (e.g.: redox potential, CARBOMETER, OXYMETER, METHAMETER, third party peristaltic pumps, fermenters and other instruments)
- MINI-4-GAS software – an extension of SIAM for automatic gas-mixing
- No additional licenses or add-ons required
Our experience shows that it is highly advantageous to monitor cultures and measure all available parameters continuously. Cultures are very complex and a record of the parameters can show what has happened or can even show interesting growth features.
LAMBDA offers two process control softwares, FNet and SIAM for control of fermentation and cell cultures in MINIFOR bench-top fermentor and bioreactor.
FNet, an easy and ready to use fermentation software for common cultures and up to 6 MINIFOR bioreactors can be controlled with limited options. SIAM, a top notch industrial and laboratory process control software with unlimited possibilities e.g.: for up to 99 fermentors / bioreactor can be controlled and offers extended functions. SIAM can also be used to control other bioreactors (like Sartorius), pumps, etc. MINI-4-GAS, automatic gas-mixing software is an extension of SIAM fermentation software to control the gas-station.
FNet fermentation software
FNet is a simple to use software for monitoring fermentation and cell culture processes with the MINIFOR laboratory fermentor and bioreactor. The software is compatible with the operating system: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
3 simple steps to use the Fnet software with MINIFOR fermentor and bioreactor,
1. Install the software
2. Set the address of MINIFOR and pumps according to the FNet user guide, check the COM number on PC (preferably COM 1, procedure to set-up the COM port number) and connect the MINIFOR fermentor / bioreactor to the PC with the help of connection kit
3. FNet recognizes the connected MINIFOR and readily display the parameters for regulation and monitoring
No programming knowledge needed to access and work with the software. No need to purchase special add-in or license for the connection of new fermentors / bioreactor / pumps to the existing FNet software. Up to 6 MINIFOR fermenters and bioreactor, 12 pump-flow integrators and 6 peristaltic pumps can be connected and controlled from one PC.
Monitoring and remote control of all 6 parameters in MINIFOR fermentor and bioreactor
Profiles for the parameters (pH, temperature, agitation, air flow rate, pO2, X )
Visualization of the real-time values (actual and set-point) in trends
Peristaltic pump; pump-flow integrator (Amount 1, Amount 2) e.g., of acid and base pump; calibration of pump and integrator
Save and export data for reference, analysis and optimization
Very good price / performance ratio
SIAM industrial fermentation software and MINI-4-GAS, gas station extension
SIAM is a sophisticated, high quality industrial and laboratory automation software for professionals with almost unlimited possibilities for cell growth, production phase of fermentation, biotransformation and other processes in bioreactors and fermentors (up to 99 bioreactors / fermentors & extended functions). It is an easy-to-use data acquisition or automation system at laboratory, pilot or small production scale in the field of biotechnology and chemistry.
Minimal PC requirement: Pentium III, 1GHz, soundcard, Windows NT4. The software is compatible with the operating system: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Languages: English, French, German
MINI-4-GAS extension of the SIAM software allows a complete automatic gas-mixing control with individual PID controller for each gas (e.g.: pO2 control with Air & Oxygen, pH control with Carbon dioxide, constant total gas flow). Data acquisition, calculations & gas transfer rates, trend display and extended visualization available.
Estimation of RQ, OUR and CPR based on the data from MINIFOR fermentor / bioreactor, CARBOMETER and OXYMETER.
Real time display of parameters (like temperature, pH, agitation, air flow rate, DO, redox potential, etc.) evolution.
Easy device connection and configuration (balances, controllers, Redoxmeter, Carbometer, Oxymeter, Methameter, RQ calculation, MINI-4-GAS gas station and third party peristaltic pumps, Sartorius bioreactors, etc.)
The user can choose the aspect for graph visualization:
• The parameters to be displayed, the colour of the curve, the visualization scale interval.
• Up to 8 curves can be visualized in the same graph.
• Up to 4 ‘y’ axis can be visualized.
• The channel values for the curves are stored permanently.
Alert and Report Window to track the automated process and intervention